Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My NYC trip!

Squirrels in New York are surprisingly fearless and friendly! 



 


Everybody knows that I LOVE New York City. It is my favorite place in the world! My dad and I had a few errands to run there so we took the 9 hour trip. Since I haven't started college yet it wasn't a problem. I could just pack my bags and go, which is exactly what I did. The trip there and back was absolutely HORRIBLE! We took the bus with a company called Oriental Peal, which I advise you NOT to take. We were freezing the whole trip, the bus was in a horrendous condition, aka falling apart, and the driver did not know the least bit of English.

Apart from our bus ride the time we spent there- one day- was amazing. I have been to New York enough times that I have done all the touristy activities, so my dad and I took the time to walk around Manhattan and just talk. The first thing I obviously did was go to Zara. Now, we don't have Zara where I live so I really wanted to go. It reminds me of home. I also went to Topshop -oh my God that store was amazing- and a few other ones. As much as I love both Topshop and Zara, I love my dad more so I didn't want him to have to wait for me and be miserable the whole time, therefore I ended up staying at each store for about 15 minutes coming out empty handed. I did get a few other things though, but I'll probably do a haul on my YouTube channel soon. After we finished shopping we ended up in NYU, which was a great experience. It made me want to move there even more. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day there, I just wish I could do it more often. I'm just waiting for Melina to come to the US so we can move to NYC together!

No comments:

Post a Comment