Friday, November 8, 2013

Things I love on the interwebs!

Hello,
Okay, I know I've been gone for a few months but I have a good excuse. Never mind, I actually don't. I just wanted a break. I've spent the last three years of my life being as outgoing as possible and I just needed some time to myself. Lately I became very closed off, not really talking that much to people. A truly horrible mistake, that I wouldn't recommend to anybody.
While I was being unproductive, hiding in my room, I was on the interwebs a lot. I have pretty much memorized all the clothing store's websites- particularly Zara, H&M, and Topshop- and know most dupes for expensive lipsticks! That means that a lot of things caught my eye and I would like to share some of them with you.

 


 
The prefect motorcycle boot! I tried it on while I was in New York and I still regret not buying it.

 
Topshop Lipstick! Oh My God! This is calling my name, "Elle, Elle, buy me!) Another thing I regretted not purchasing.
 
 
Another thing that I LOVE is this Tartan wallet from Topshop. This is also shouting at me "Buy me, buy me". Lets pretend you can hear that, too!
 
 
Last but certainly not least, This Zara jacket. I have no words. Well, I do but I wouldn't make any sense. That's how excited this garment makes me.
 
 
Well, that's that. I hope you enjoyed. My next post will be about my NYC trip, so I'll see you then! :*
 
Live the way you love. Love the way you live.
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment