Friday, March 29, 2013

Random Wishlist #2 (feat. Brandy Melville & F21)

 
Hello!

I had some free time yesterday-spring break baby!- so I was doing some online window shopping (Is that even a thing?).

So, I went on the Brandy Melville website and I was surprised to find some affordable pieces on there. They have some really cute stuff. I am SO jealous of my friends because they have a Brandy Melville very close to them, while I have to drive 8 hours to get to one. But I might be going to NYC soon so I can hopefully find some of the things I like.

Forever 21, on the other hand, is everywhere. However, my love-hate relationship with the store is going strong. F21 has really cute and affordable clothes but the store is always so hectic! However I did find a couple of harem pants that I wanted. If I see the black and white pair or the denim shirt I am definitely getting them!

All my coveted items in the picture are linked below.
{mom,dad *hinthint nudgenudge* birthday coming soon *coughcough*} :D

Infinity cropped tank $15.00
Maxi skirt $15.00
High-low floral skirt 15.00
Copper/gold ring $4.00
Turquoise cross bracelet $4.00
Cross ring $4.00
Black and white harem pants $19.80
Black and cream harem pants $15.80
Chambray denim shirt $19.80
Silver ring $4.00

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment