Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mini Spring Haul!

Hello everyone,
I don't know what has happened but lately I've been really into thrift stores. They are really cheap and you can find some gems in there! So I went and picked up this cream, sheer, button down, collared blouse which is really in for the spring. I also got a "PREP" t-shirt which I'm going to cut into a muscle shirt- I'm probably going to do a post on it.
The fist issue of my Elle subscription came in the post yesterday and I was so excited! I love the smell of a brand new magazine- I'm weird, I know. Nicki Minaj is on the cover, not that crazy about her, but other than that I can't wait to read it!
The last thing I got is a Burt's Bees lip balm in Mango. It's not really moisturizing. but it is glossy. I don't know why but I can't find the regular lip balm, for the life of me. Why do they only have it in packets of two?
I can't wait for spring and sunny weather 24/7!

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment