Saturday, March 9, 2013

MAC Viva Glam V Review & Swatch


 

 
Hello everyone!
Viva Glam V by MAC has been siting in my bathroom for a few months now. My mom uses it all the time, and now I know why. It gives the most amazing your-lips-but-better color with a bit of shimmer, as it is a neutral pink shade. I am a matte lipstick lover, so I just blot it with some tissue to get a bit of the shimmer off. It is the kind of lipstick that you can just wear on the go. Very convenient, you don't even need a mirror to apply. I think it would go really well with a smokey eye!
It is a Lustre finish which means that it is quite creamy and pigmented, depending on the shade. You can pick one up for $15 at your local MAC store, Nordstrom, or at the MAC website.
I think MAC are some of my favorite lipsticks, due to their lasting power and color range. However, Revlon do some very amazing colors which are a lot more budget friendly. 
 
Live the way you love. Love the way you live.
Elle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment