I don't know if it's just me, but this week has been insanely long. Therefore, like what I do every Friday, I will sit on my laptop, watch YouTube videos, and read my favorite blogs- until Sunday comes along and I start procrastinating about homework, but that's a whole other story!
I randomly came across a certain youtuber called Ella and after watching a few of her videos, I am obsessed. She is just so funny, and totally brightened my ever so drearing week.
|This is her face :)|
So, here are some of her hilarious moments:
1) "You can't just sing about running the world and then not be there to run it." (about her statement of not being enough females on youtube!)
2) "We don't look like a frog in a blender when we dance. Fact."
3) "No fashion mistake that we ever make will rival that of the speedo."
4) "As soon as I hear the word 'free', I'm there."
5) "I fell off the back of a tractor and was high fived in the face by a tree."
6) "Is your dad a terrorist 'cause you're the bomb."
If you're feeling down, or are super bored, then I would strongly suggest watching her videos. My favorite is "The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A Girl".
You're Welcome! :P
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.