Friday, March 1, 2013

A little "pick me up", from me to you!

Hello everyone!
I don't know if it's just me, but this week has been insanely long. Therefore, like what I do every Friday, I will sit on my laptop, watch YouTube videos, and read my favorite blogs- until Sunday comes along and I start procrastinating about homework, but that's a whole other story!
I randomly came across a certain youtuber called Ella and after watching a few of her videos, I am obsessed. She is just so funny, and totally brightened my ever so drearing week.
This is her face :)

So, here are some of her hilarious moments:
1) "You can't just sing about running the world and then not be there to run it." (about her statement of not being enough females on youtube!)
2) "We don't look like a frog in a blender when we dance. Fact."
3) "No fashion mistake that we ever make will rival that of the speedo."
4) "As soon as I hear the word 'free', I'm there."
5) "I fell off the back of a tractor and was high fived in the face by a tree."
6) "Is your dad a terrorist 'cause you're the bomb."

If you're feeling down, or are super bored, then I would strongly suggest watching her videos. My favorite is "The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A Girl".
You're Welcome! :P

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)



8 comments:

  1. i will check the videos out for sure.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elle! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out on my profile!

    aisforalexandra.blogspot.com xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took me so long to reply but thank you, Alex! :*

      Delete
  3. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo I'll check out her videos.
    I love watching youtubers.. I did have one but I'm way too shy and cringed (for weeks I swear) at the fact that people I knew were watching them.. haha

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally know how you feel, but honestly after such a long time of watching them I decided to make one myself. Try and see if you still like making videos, because honestly there is nothing to be shy about, and it's really fun. Please let me know if you start making videos and link me to your channel. :*

      Delete