Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day OOTD


 
Happy Valentine's day everyone!
I thought I would write this quick little post to share what I wore on Valentine's day. Since, it's spirit week at our school we are supposed to wear something that resembles love to celebrate this day. Since I thought that wearing all pink would definitely not be "me", I opted for dark grey jeggings and a t shirt with hearts! Going along with the red-heart theme I wore a big ring with heart charms and a pair of heart shaped earrings!
 
Although I've always been single on Valentine's day, I quite enjoy it. It's an uplifting holiday, though it doesn't hold a special place in my heart, like Christmas and Easter do. After all, it is a holiday that was made up purely for stores to make money! But other than that it's a cute day.
 
Did you enjoy Valentine's day? Did it consist of heart shaped everything, like mine? :P
 
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Very cute casual outfit .. :)
    Loving the accessories

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute earrings :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit. i really like it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete