Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Infamous Disco Pants!




Photo by What Olivia Did


Hello everyone,
I'm sure you've all heard about the disco pants by now, because let's face it, they're everywhere! I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about them, including myself. However, I have completely changed my mind, and I love them. I think they are a brilliant idea. Very thick leggings with a slight twist; perfect for the winter when you don't want to wear your plain black skinnies.

However, there is one thing I hate about them; they don't suit all body types. For example, I know for a fact that they would not suit me at all, because they would hug my body in all the wrong places. And you have no idea how much that bothers me, because they are just so easy to style. You can dress them down, with a simple white/grey tee, or dress them up, with a sheer button down. You can even throw on a chunky nit sweater for extra warmth!

You can find the Disco pants here:
American Apparel- The Disco Pant

Or a dupe for it here:
Charcoal Disco Pants
Black High Waisted Disco Pants

What do you think of the disco pants? Love them or hate them?

Elle :)
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.


6 comments:

  1. I love your blog, I throurghly enjoy reading it too, I absolutly love American Apparel disco pants.. I think you finally pushed me to rave about mine!! X

    http://beautyandscentedcandles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena. I'll make sure I check out your post! :)

      Delete
  2. nice post! love these pants! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on the fence for ages when it came to Disco Pants, they look so good on some people but didn't know if I liked them or if they would suit me. Well I took the plunge and I love them, they have to be the comfiest thing I've ever worn. Fab post lovely xx
    Miss Sunshine Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! Are they well made? I'm still on the fence about the fit and price though!
      -Elle :*

      Delete