Sunday, February 17, 2013

Random Wishlist :P



Hello everyone!
It snowed yesterday! I was ecstatic when I saw the snow but of course it didn't stick around a lot, because it never does in NC. And although I love the snow, it's the feeling after it's gone that gets me down. I do not like February. It feels like spring is so close yet so far away, and I just can't wait for it to be here!
So whilst I was trying to not let the weather get me down, I found myself browsing through online stores. Bad Elle. I picked out some things that I loved, and I wanted to share them! :)

1. Guns N Roses tank- Forever 21
I think this tank top is really fun and edgy. Just imagine it tucked into high wasted shorts- perfection!

2. Maxi skirt- Nasty Gal
Oh My God! I have fallen in love with this website! It has everything you would ever need! I especially love this baby blue maxi skirt with a slit on the side. Just look at it- isn't it beautiful? I would say this is my favorite thing out of all of the items in this wishlist. I just loves it so much!

3. Ring- Urban Outfitters
This ring is so versatile. You can literally wear it with anything. I would personally wear it on my index finger.

4. Black purse- Forever 21
Isn't this little purse cute? It's a great size for me because I never carry around with me tons of stuff.
By the way Forever 21 is having a great 70% off sale right now so you might want to check it out! :)

5. Lipstick- MAC
This lipstick in the shade Russian Red is just a true red, and that's the only way I can describe it.

6. Biore Nose Strips- Target
I saw Louise and Zoe talk about these, and I really want to try them because my nose is not looking particularly great.

So that was my random little wishlist! :)

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that black bag- it's so pretty!

    And I agree with Lousie and Zoe- those nose strips are the best thing ever. I've been using them for years and can't be without them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you find that you have to keep using them in order for them to work properly? :)

      Delete
  2. looovveee the mint maxi skirt x

    www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do to! It's so summery though, that I don't think I would be able to get away with it now! :*

      Delete
  3. I love that ring its so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ring and the shabby chic look it gives

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks all around. I especially love the mint high slit skirt.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tanktop! :)

    xo
    www.feathersandfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is all so perfect! I literally want all of them now haha. That minty skirt will be soooo perfect for Spring, I love it. Btw if you're ever passing through my blog, do say hi! I'd love to get chatting to more bloggers :)
    Kerry | Kerralina x

    ReplyDelete