Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My most loved rings!

Hello,
I was clearing out my jewelry drawers the other day and I picked a few of my most worn rings to show you. I am a jewelry lover. I really enjoy wearing rings and necklaces the most, to be honest. Spikes and crosses are really in right now, and forever 21 and H&M have some really good and affordable pieces at the moment, so I think it's worth taking a look at their stores.

Owl ring- Urban Planet
Two thin gold rings- Forever 21
Pastel pink, and silver rings- from a random store in Greece

Fun Fact; I've been wearing that 3 hoop silver ring every single day for the last three years! Yes, I love it that much. :) And if you look closely you'll see that you can't separate the 3 hoops from one another. My mom gave it to me, so it holds a very special place to my heart.

What is your favorite piece of jewelry?



1 comment:

  1. I am one of the co-founders of a new social network website that is based on fashion. It is called Outfit Hive and it's a place where people can upload their own looks and styles and also browse for inspiration. We have only just launched a couple of days ago, and we are still developing the website, but we know it will be very successful. We are currently emailing all fashion bloggers and stylists as very soon we will be looking for a stylist/blogger of the month. If you are interested please get in touch as we would like to hear more from you.
    You can set up a profile today and advertise your own blog ect by sharing a link on your profile.
    www.outfithive.com
    Also if you go to our facebook page and like it:
    www.facebook.com/outfithive
    we will be able to keep in touch with you about the opportunity to get yourself on the website as a stylist in the very near future.
    We look forward to hearing from you,
    Ruth
    OH! Director

    ReplyDelete