Monday, February 4, 2013

Manicure Monday- Baby pink

Hello!
Like most people I match my nails to the seasons. So, since it's, obviously, been freezing winter I dived into my dark nail polishes. Browns, purples, and blues have been coating my nails for quite some time. So it came as a shock to myself when I decided to paint my nails a baby pink.

After this, I rekindled my love for pastel nail polishes. they are really easy to wear and do not distract from the rest of the outfit. But the best thing about it is that even when it chips you can't really tell!
The nail polish is from a brand called Jordana and I got it from a little shop while I was living in Canada. It is also great for a French manicure, which I'll be attempting some time next month, hopefully! :P

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle Dako :)

No comments:

Post a Comment