Friday, February 15, 2013

Fashion Friday~ Dr Martens



Hello everyone,
Oh yeah, it's Fashion Friday!
I was brave enough to wear my Dr Martens to school today. It's easier to wear them when I'm out and about, but not a lot of people dare to wear a shoe like this, in school, so it makes me a bit uncomfortable at times. But you know, everyone's style is different and as I get older I appreciate it a lot more!
On that note, I think it's about time I start talking about the outfit. I don't usually like to have a lot going on at the same time. That's why I paired my statement pair of shoes with blue jeggings, black tee and a black pleather jacket, just so it isn't distracting on the eye.

What's your most daring item in your closet?

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

4 comments:

  1. You shouldn't be worried about wearing them! They are gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love Dr. Martens! Think they looks great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete