Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion Friday- Denim Overload

Hello,
I have been looking forward to Friday all week. Not because it is the end of the school week, well that too, but most importantly because I can finally start my new series "Fashion Friday". Every Friday there is going to be a fashion related post on my blog. How exciting!

So, I wore this outfit to school the other day, and I really liked it. I find it interesting to match different denim. Be careful, though, 'cause you don't want to wear to pieces of denim clothing the same color- you have to be really cool to pull it off, which I'm clearly not :P

Sweater- TJ-Maxx
Knitted round scarf- American Eagle
Denim jacket- Levi's vintage
Jeggings- Garage
Boots- TJ-Maxx

2 comments:

  1. I never really like wearing denim and denim but you did it very well. Great post!

    http://www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, you nailed the double denim :) x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete