Thursday, February 21, 2013

A hint of glitter!

Hello,
Everybody seems to be loving painting their ring finger-nail with a coat of glitter. Now, I am not really one for anything glittery, but I can say that I have been converted when it comes to nail polish. Although I'm dreading the time that I will have to remove it, I am really enjoying it so far!
The nail polishes I used are Revlon Bare Bones, and Sally Hansen glitter nail polish

What do you think about glittery nail polish?

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)








6 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used! I have a few glitter nail polishes and I love them. I think they're cute. x

    http://thewalcott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do you like chunky glitter or smaller flexes of it, better?
      Elle :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen a lot of posts like this, seems to be the fashion! Love the glitter polish :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, so I thought I'd give it a try! Glitter is a pain in the ass to remove, though! You would definitely need acetone in your nail polish remover!
      :*

      Delete
  3. ohh, that's really nice;} love that neutral shade too;}X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my neutral color lovin' transferred onto nail polishes as well! :P

      Delete