Are you stuck for date ideas? With Valentine's Day just around the corner, you don't have much time. But don't you worry because in the picture above (as you've probably already read), there are 20 unusual date ideas, for those you want to step outside the box!
You can always go for the dinner and a movie, but what's the fun in that? After finding this list on Pinterest I have put numbers 6,7,8,11,12,13, and 20 in my bucket list!
Will you be doing any of these?
1. Go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as you both can in all of them, compile photo evidence.
2. Go to a major chain bookstore, and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books.
3. Have her dressed up as a ghost and you dress up as Pacman. Walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees you two, pretend to be embarassed, and run off screaming "wocka wocka wocka".
4. Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn't really happen.
5. Dress up as superheroes and stop at least one petty crime "ie. jaywalking, littering..."
6. Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
7. Try and visit as many people as you can and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.
8. Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend.
9. Write a piece of fiction together. Outside of a cafe. Ask strangers when you get stuck.
10. Dress to the nines, pretend to be married and test drive every expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.
11. Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you both secretely wanted to do forever, Have an unashamed good time.
12. In the midlle of the night, drive to the beach, so you arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella.
13. Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you've never been to. With fake names.
14. Go to a minor league baseball games under the stars. Tell each other stories about how bad you are at athletics. Randomly cheer for both teams. Eat lots of Cracker Jacks.
15. Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside of random things.
16. Walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras.
17. With camera and pair of boots, make photolog of a day in the life of the invisible men.
18. Walk around the city all night and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn.
19. Go to a restaurant and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.
20. Rent a movie you've never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.
|I also found this picture on Pinterest and it is a quote that I live by.|
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.