Saturday, January 19, 2013

Out of the ordinary


Bella made a new friend :P
Hello!
Today was different day for me. I took a break from the old "staying in my laptop all day" kinda thing, and I was SO thankful for it. My mom, Jenness and I went thrifting, which is always fun, except for the times where you can't find anything you like. Thankfully that wasn't the case today.

After out little trip, I was dreading going home because I knew that I was just gonna sit around having nothing interesting to do. Fortunately Jen and I went to this park close to our house that we found out about a couple of weeks ago. The weather was glorious today. Our walk mainly consisted of me taking random pictures and us talking about Karma and Feng Shui. Yup, we like to have deep conversations every now and then. :)

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle Dako :)

No comments:

Post a Comment