Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions!

Hello!
I have always heard people talk about their new year's resolutions, and I was like "I should do that sometime". However, unlike others who don't follow theirs, I have promised myself that I will stick to my resolutions.

Resolution #1
Plan my time a little (or a lot) better!

Resolution #2
Eat healthier.

Resolution #3
Exercise more.
What a surprise! I bet you haven't heard that from pretty much half the people you know :P

Resolution #4
Make the most of my time,

Resolution #5
Have fun!

So, those are my new year's resolutions. I'll report back on whether it's working out. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and winter break.
2013 here I come!

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

Photo credit: weheartit

3 comments:

  1. Hello I love reading your blog! Please check out mine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very similar to mine! Hope we can both stick to them! :)

    Tried to follow you but I couldn't find the button!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been trying to figure out how people can follow me but I can't. Do you know how to do it? :)

      Delete