Monday, January 21, 2013

Manicure Monday- OPI Russian Navy



Hello!
Welcome to the new series of Manicure Monday! Every Monday there is going to be a new nail related post on my blog.
I came up with it last night and I was over the moon about it. My arm literally darted to the side of my bed to grab my iPhone and take notes on it, so I don't forget- thanks amazing memory for that! :P

The nail polish I have on my nails at the moment is "Russian Navy" by OPI. It's everything that you would want a purply-blue to be. It sort of changes between the two colours depending on the lighting and it has a slight shimmer to it without being over the top. Two coats of that and you're good to go!
Look out for Friday too. There is a surprise series coming up!

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle Dako :)

No comments:

Post a Comment