Saturday, January 26, 2013

MAC Plumful



Hello,
Unfortunately I haven't been blogging as much as I wanted to, but you can thank my 2 AP classes for that.
Anyways, I got this very exciting gift from my parents about a moth ago; my very first MAC lipstick! It is in the shade "Plumful" in a Lustre finish. I was introduced to this through Lily's blog, and it looked so pretty that I had to have it. I will say though, that it looks a lot pinkier on me than I thought it would. In the sunlight it looks lighter and in the evening a darker plum colour. You can dab it on your lips sheer or built it up to a more opaque color. The best thing about this is that it is an easy to wear bold lipstick, and it doesn't dry out your lips!
I think this is the start to many more lipsticks-oh boy! They are just so easy to wear and you can take risks with your makeup that way. Oh, I'm getting excited just thinking about it. :P

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, lovely pictures!
    If you have time, i'd love you to check out mine?

    http://georginaclare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks beautiful!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is lovely:)xx
    http://onestylejunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete