Friday, December 21, 2012

Should I or should I not?

Hello!
So, here's the deal. Lately I have gotten sick of my hair. I am just so bored with it and I feel like it is time for a change. I considered cutting it but I know for sure that I will cry myself to sleep every night if I do. That might sound so superficial but I know for sure that short hair is just not for me. So, cutting my hair is officially not an option.
That's why I am thinking of changing the color of my hair. I don't want to completely dye all of it, so I am still contemplating on whether or not to ombre my hair. I am thinking about doing something like this:



 
If I do end up ombre-ing my hair, then I will probably have my mom do it, as I don't really feel like paying a ridiculous amount of money in a salon. Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon and I'll report back with the result!
 
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

1 comment:

  1. amazing hairs *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete