Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nailed it! #1

Hello!
I don't know about you, but I had a lovely Christmas. I did get some very exciting presents, one of them being the topic of this blogpost! My 10 year old brother got me a couple of nail polishes. Bless him, he is so sweet!
After getting this present I've rekindled my love for nail polishes. This is my favorite at the moment.

I know what you are gonna say. You expected a sparkly, festive red, right? Nope, not today! :P
This nail polish is from Charlotte Russe. It is alright for a $3.50 nail polish. Not as good as an Essie, but you get what you pay for. I love it nonetheless.
I hope you all had a great Christmas!

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

2 comments:

  1. wow, is an amazing color
    ^^ good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog it's soo pretty :)
    please check mine out
    www.bellusbellusbellus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete