Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Ultimate Stocking!

Hello!
I had so much fun making the "gift guide for her" blogpost, so I decided to make a guide to stocking stuffers! So as I was making this guide, I realized that this is turning out to be my "ultimate stocking"!
Some of the stuff are slightly expensive but you don't have to include everything in the stocking that you're making. Prices range from $4.50 to $19.
1. Lindt Chocolate Bear Set- $4.50
2. H&M Beanie- $12.95
3. Rubber Heart Coin Purse- $5.80
4. Soap and Glory hand cream- $5.00
5. Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel- $11.00
6. MAC lipstick (Russian Red)- $15.00
7. Geo Pattern Necklace- $10.80
8. Union Jack Heart Umbrella- $7.50
9. OPI nail polish set- $19
10. Soap and Glory body scrub/polish- $18.00

So, that's my ultimate stocking! I couldn't pick only one favorite item like I did on my previous gift guide. But for this one it has to be the MAC lipstick, and the two "Soap and Glory" products.
I hope you guys liked my stocking stuffer suggestions. Hopefully they gave you ideas on what you want to put on your children's or sister's stocking this year!

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

2 comments:

  1. I love love red lipsticks...
    they are perfect for Christmas :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I need MAC Russian Red so badly :)

    Happy New Year!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete