Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I heart Dior!

So, this weekend was pretty plain, nothing exciting happened. Well, except from all the 1D drama and if you are a directioner you'll know. Mr X, really?
Anyways, I was looking through my jewelry and makeup and I got bored so I started looking through my mom's makeup bag. I was surprised by the amount of color there is in her bag. After having seen a collection of green, blue and yellow eyeshadows I started feeling a little pessimistic. Until, I stumbled across a certain palette. It is the 5 Couleurs by Dior. I was so pleased to find it! I later went and did a little research on the brand and realized that I actually own a pencil eyeliner by Dior that I use everyday!
So what better way to celebrate this discovery? Test the products and take some pictures! :)


Swatches
These eyeshadows are so pigmented! I absolutely love all the colours. I would have to say my favorite is the middle one (in the palette). It is a rosegold colour. They last a long time as well. Perfect for a night out! :)
There are not enough good things I can say about this pencil eyeliner. But one thing is for sure; no more panda eyes!
5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette- $59.00
Khol Pencil- $29.00
 
After telling my mom how much I love this product she very kindly let me use it whenever I want. Thanks mommy! :)
 
P.S. I didn't purchase the product myself.
 
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment