Monday, December 10, 2012

Hidden Treasure!

Hello!
While I was in Connecticut for thanksgiving Jenness and I went shopping quite a lot! One of the shops we went to was a thrift store. Now, I was not a big fan of thrift stores myself because I always thought that they smelt bad. But after that last trip I completely changed my mind!

I found a pair of Doc Martens! I was thrilled to see them at the rack! They have a snakeskin print on them and they are in excellent condition!Although I won't wear them as much (they are quite daring), this pair is just such a great item to own!




The price of this item was $15. Crazy right?

I think the key to shopping in thrift stores is to not get discouraged and the search thoroughly!
Happy Thrift-Shopping!

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment