Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Gift Guide For Her!

Hello!
Christmas is finally here and I am really excited. Christmas is my favorite holiday! You spend time with you family,eat tons of food, relax, and exchange gifts. One of my favorite things is picking out gifts for my family and friends. It is such a fun process that I look forward to all year long.
However, for some people it can be a little stressful and they just need a little push to get them started. That's why I prepared a little gift guide for HER. It could be your sister, girlfriend, mother,cousin or your friend. There is a gift for everyone in this guide. The gifts are priced from $10 to $178, so there is a wide variety of prices.
 
I had the best time making this Gift Guide! My favorite present are the Lauren Conrad books. It is something I would definitely want to get for Christmas!
 
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment