Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My first blog post!

Hello everyone!
I am not too sure if anyone is reading this, but I just want to introduce myself since I am fairly new around here. My name is Elle and I am a typical 17 year old,minus the drinking. I originally had my mind set on starting a vlogging channel on YouTube, but that idea was shut down by my parents. So, then I thought "Well, why don't I just start blogging?". I started thinking about it and I decided to just go for it! So, this blog is mainly going to be about fashion and life in general, however there might be a little beauty component thrown in there. To be honest, the only makeup that i wear is eyeliner and mascara, so if I recommend any foundation or blush and such, it must mean that it's really good! Keeping in mind that i am a senior in high school and I am quite busy I will blog about 3 times a week. Having said that, I think I'm gonna go now, but I'll be back tomorrow! Bye :)
"Live the life you love. Love the life you live"
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment