Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Thanksgiving holiday! :)

Hello
I feel kind of weird posting about Thanksgiving this late, but I will anyway! :P
My Thanksgiving was great! I had the best time. It was really busy but that's what I liked about it. I didn't just sit there in front of my TV all day; that would've been really boring and a total waste of time. So, let's get started.
We arrived in Coventry on Wednesday and we started preparing the Thanksgiving meal. On Thursday we went to the Manchester road race. It was a very nice day out so it wasn't too miserable for the runners who had to run 5 miles. I think I'm gonna run the race next year. It's gonna be an interesting experience since I don't like running!
After the race, we went back home to cook the infamous thanksgiving turkey. and guess what? We had two kinds: a fried and a baked one! We all got dressed, people started arriving and we began our feast!
The bad part is that we were having so much fun that we didn't get to take a lot of photos. :(

 
After the meal a bunch of us went to watch Breaking Dawn part 2! I am a fan, so I really enjoyed the movie. Needless to say that I am heartbroken that this is the last one. After the movie we went midnight Black Friday shopping. It was very exciting and fun and unexpected and a million other things, that I will post about tomorrow otherwise this blog post is gonna be super long. That's all for now! :)



P.S.: I thought this picture was quite interesting so I thought I should include it! :P
 
 
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment