Friday, November 30, 2012

Black Friday Madness?

Hello!
As you might have noticed I haven't posted anything about my Black Friday shopping. Don't let it fool you! Of course I went! I wouldn't miss it for the world.
This year was the first time I went full out. I'm talking waiting outside a store at midnight, waking up at 5:30 in the morning, getting great deals! To be honest, it wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be, hence the question mark at the end of the title. And I have to admit that the sale wasn't as great as I thought it would be but I still managed to get some cute stuff.
Anyways, the things I got myself on Black Friday are the following:

This shirt is actually a bright teal colour. It looks a little dull in the photo though.
Forever 21- $9.00


These are just leggings from TJMaxx. They might seem like jeans because they have a zipper, but they're not.
TJMaxx- $14.99

Just a simple black coat. Not much to say about that :P
Forever 21- $8.99
 

I am so excited to try these eyeshadows. They are quite sparkly too, although you can't really tell in the photo.
Forever 21- $0.99

I actually got these earrings for free. They were giving out coupons the week before black Friday. And, to be honest when I read that they were giving away a free piece of jewelry I thought it would be really ugly, but it is actually really cute. A bit too girly maybe, but I can work with it.
 

And the things that my parents got me:

I LOVE this colour. (It photographs very nice as well) It is a hot pink high-low sweater.
Hollister- $15.00

You will not believe how warm this sweatshirt is!
Hollister

This is actually my favorite thing I got. My very first pair of yoga pants! They are so comfortable and I was so pleased that I finally bought them.
Burlington Coat Factory- $14.99
 
I know I could probably put all the clothes together and not take as many pictures, but photography is an aspect of blogging that I absolutely love. And I can't wait to take a lot more photos in the future.
A massive thank you to Jenness who helped me with the photos and lend me her camera! :)

P.S.: My parents and I didn't spend Thanksgiving together, since they don't celebrate this holiday (no thanksgiving in Albania or Greece), hence the 2 separate black Friday shopping trips.

2 comments:

  1. Omg your coat was just $8.99. GAH BLACK FRIDAY. How I wish you were here, too. Those earrings are REALLY pretty.
    Nice to hear about how you're doing, hon! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They had some really good deals! :)
      I wish I was there too!

      Delete